I thought our love for each other was lasting. You were my first love. Despite of our differences, I chose you. I know I am not that kind of person who is very "showy" in terms of love stuff, but I know deep inside I loved you, and I still do. :3. I know things will still work out for the two of us, as FRIENDS (:
I know you're really trying to fix you're life now and I'm sure you're enjoying, and I feel good about it (REALLY). Yeah! There's pain but what's more important than the pain is the fact that there is hope after grief (hehehe).
Thing's that I've realized from our past relationship.
-being responsible in your actions
-showing true emotions considering that real love encourages openness
-open communication
I don't want to give myself any false hope that you would love me again because I know love is voluntary. I can't control your feelings. Love doesn't always work the way we want it but it always has it's good return so I should not stop loving as what you told me :(
(actually, dugay na jud nako ni siya nasulat)
No comments:
Post a Comment