Monday, January 2, 2012

thank you 2011

2011 has been a blessed year for me. Thank you LORD.
Special mentions:

KMFI & DSWD REGION XII –  Thank you so much for the  real exposure. I’ve learned a lot. Thank you for the opportunity.


ADIKS -- The memories shared with you will be forever treasured in my heart. I miss all of you. You’ve been a very big part of my 2011. 

MY GRADUATION – I know that my parents are proud of me. Thank you Papang and Mamang for the support: morally and financially. 

NQG (Charm, DZ, Mores, Charien, Chin) –  Thank you for being a big part of my maturity. I miss everything about us girls. Goodluck to our journey! ((:

SAMON -- though our love for each other didn’t last, I’m still thankful to God that we are still good friends. You will still be included in my prayers. Thank You Sam! when there is love there is pain. LOL


JOHN REY – Thank you for always making me smile.  (kanang mga effortless na mga ways na ginahimu nimo) Thank you so much. At least we are sure that what we had for each was not love but its attachment. Thank you kaayo sa attachment na to!   HAHAHA

JANNAH, PAWEE, FAR, PALO, ONJ, SAM, JANINE – My forever treasured friends. Thank you for the things that we have shared for the  year 2011 and looking forward of million years of friendship with you guys.


XEJ AND CHIKI – thank you for the chikas. You two are special to me.

SHAYNE—Thank you for being supportive. I know we both know that we are really good friends.

SOUTHERN CHRISTIAN COLLEGE— my first employment ever. Thank you for the opportunity of nurturing my skills. The Philippine Psychological Corporation Seminar at Manila means a lot to me.

Ma’am Debbie – thank you for the kindness, for being our mentor. Thank you Ma’am.

Icah – Thank you Dai for everything. Wish nato sa atong duha for this year na unta makabalo na ta mag save. HAHAHA!

CEBU TOUR – I just so love the place and the people their. Thank you for the opportunity Ma’am Debbie.


MY FAMILY – I LOVE YOU. 


GOD—Thank you Dear God for the unceasing goodness you have given me for the year 2011. I accept that I am weak dear God and yet you empower me to be strong. Thank you for reminding me to walk humbly with you. Thank you 10000 X.

I JUST WANT LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE AND MONEY MONEY  MONEY  FOR THE YEAR 2012. I REALLY WANT TO SAVE, LORD PLEASE GUIDE ME.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY ---- DSJQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment